hmtv and The Hans India honored 75 doctors from across the country in the first-of-its-kind 75 Under 75 event in Hyderabad
August 27: For the first time, approximately 75 eminent doctors from across India were honoured at the ’75 Under 75 Doctors’ event hosted by Hyderabad Media Television (hmtv) and The Hans India as part of the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to commemorate India’s 75th year of independence. The doctors were honoured for their heroic efforts during the coronavirus pandemic and for curing a large number of sick people.
At the glittering ceremony held in Hyderabad on Wednesday, Telangana’s Health Minister Harish Rao Tanneru felicitated all the 75 doctors from government and private hospitals with the ’75 Under 75′ titles.
For the first time since the Coronavirus pandemic, hmtv and The Hans India organized a special title function to honour 75 renowned doctors from various medical fields with the title ’75 Under 75′ in recognition of their services to the nation on the occasion of the 75th Independence Day celebration. The 75 Under 75 titles represent freedom from illness, cancer, cardiac arrest, AIDS, and complex diseases.
Shri Harish Rao Tanneru, Telagana’s Health Minister, said, “hmtv and The Hans India are always at the forefront in rendering their social responsibility. It was overwhelming for me to witness 75 doctors from various states being felicitated with the title for their hard work and dedication.”
Harish Rao praised the efforts of doctors from private and government hospitals who worked around the clock during COVID-19 to save as many lives as possible and assist people in need. “During the pandemic, doctors and health workers put their lives in danger and were separated from their families for months.” All this was done to help the patients and save their lives. We are grateful for your courage, sacrifices, and unwavering support for patients during the pandemic.” Rao informed that Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrashekar Rao has done serious efforts to strengthen the medical sector in Telangana in the last eight years. “There were 17,000 beds in the hospitals in 2014, which increased to 27,000 beds. The government has provided oxygen facilities for all hospital beds”.
“The three-tier system in Telangana hospitals has been upgraded to five-tier,” Harish Rao added. The government is working to establish a medical college and a nursing college in each Telangana district. In addition, the government intends to increase the number of MBBS seats from 850 to 3,740. Telangana has become a medical tourism hub, with a large number of patients coming from other countries for treatment.”
Shri G.Ranjith Reddy MP graced the event as Guest of Honor.
“This was our small contribution to encourage deserving doctors from private and government hospitals across the country for their exemplary services rendered during the pandemic,” said Lakshmi Rao, CEO of hmtv. “hmtv and The Hans India will continue their social service by honouring the nation’s unsung heroes who help people in various ways.”
hmtv 75 under 75 Event was powered by Sravani Hospitals – Madhapur, Associate Sponsor – Metro Care Hospitals, Digital & PR Partner – Digital Connect, Hyderabad.
Here is the List of Doctors Awarded with hmtv 75 under 75 Title:
- Dr. Raja Rao – Superintendent, Gandhi Hospital
- Dr. B. Bhaskar Rao – MBBS, DNB – Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Dr. M. V. Rao – MBBS, MD – General Medicine, General Physician, Internal Medicine
- Dr. Gopichand Mannam – MBBS, FRCS – General Surgery
- Padma Shri Dr. Manjula Anagani – MBBS, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Dr. K V V N Raju – MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Surgical Oncology
- Dr.B. Nagendra – General Surgeon, Superintendent, Osmania Hospital
- Dr. R V Prabhakara Rao – MBBS, DA, PGDHHM, PGDMLS – CEO, Basavatarakam Indo-American Cancer Hospital
- Dr. Mahaboob Khan – Superintendent, Government chest hospital
- Dr. A. V. Gurava Reddy – MBBS, DNB, M.Ch – Orthopaedics, FRCS – Trauma & Orthopedic Surgery, Sunshine Hospitals
- Dr G V Rao – Chief of Surgical Gastroenterology, AIG Hospitals
- Dr. Srinivasulu Talacheru – MBBS, MD (Gen Medicine), Sravani Hospitals
- Dr. Mohana Vamsy CH – MBBS, DNB, MCh – Surgical Oncology, FRCS – General Surgery, Diploma in Laparoscopy
- Dr. Vunnam Krishna Prasad Rao – MD (Pediatrics), Fellowship in Neonatology (Australia) Managing Director, Ankura hospital for women & children
- Dr. Sathya Sindhuja – Chakrasiddh, Holistic Healing
- Dr. Rajah V Koppala – MBBS, MD – Radio Diagnosis Interventional Radiologist
- Dr. Ashwini Annam – MBBS, MD, DGO, Senior Consultant Gynaecologist, Sravani Hospitals
- Dr. P Ranganadham – Senior Neurosurgeon
- Dr. Kishore B Reddy – MBBS, D.Ortho, MS(Ortho), FBST, FMSO, DTB (Musculo Skeletal Oncology)
- Dr. Vinodh Madireddy – MBBS, DNB (Radiation Oncology) FRCR – Director of Radiation Oncology, Medicover Hospitals
- Dr. G.J. Benjamin – Senior Oncologist, MNJ Cancer Hospital
- Dr.A. Zakir Ali – MBBS, DNB (Nuclear Medicine)
- Dr. Sharath Chandra Reddy – MCh – Plastic Surgery, MRCS (UK), MS – General Surgery, MBBS
- Dr. Bhargavi Arun. R – MBBS, MD (Pediatrics) New Born Specialist, Metro Care Hospitals
- Dr. Veda Prakash Gowda – MBBS, MS – Orthopaedics, DNB – Orthopaedic Surgery, MRCS (UK), FRCS – Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dr. Rakesh Reddy – MBBS MD [Internal medicine] Consultant physician
- Dr. Jayini P Rammohen – MBBS, MS – Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement Surgeon, Orthopedist
- Dr. Manoj Kumar Singh – MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DNB – General Medicine, DM – Neurology, Neurologist
- Dr. Naveen Chettupalli – MBBS, DNB – Paediatrics – Sravani Hospitals
- Dr. AGK Ghokle – MS, MCH (CMC VELLORE ), DNB, SMP (IMC) Dsc (HONS) Apollo Hospitals
- Dr. Rinki Tiwari – Founder & Clinical Director, Origin Fertility clinic & research center
- Dr. Sushma Peruri – MS FISCP Consultant General, Laparoscopic and Colorectal Surgeon, Sravani Hospitals
- Dr. Sudhir Davala – MBBS, DNB Family Medicine (MRCGP International), Leela Multispeciality Hospitals
- Dr. Rooma Sinha – MBBS, MD DNB, FICOG &MICOG, PGDMLS, MNAMS Apollo Hospitals
- Dr. Prasad Neelam – MBBS, MS,M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology, Sravani Hospitals
- Dr. Siva Nagini Yalavarthi – BDS, MDS – Prosthodontics Implantologist, Prosthodontist
- Dr. Naresh Kumar Gajjala – MBBS, MS, M Ch (Neurosurgery), FNES, FNR Consultant Neurosurgeon, TX Hospitals
- Dr. S Mahesh Kumar – BAMS, MD – Ayurveda Medicine, Sri Veda Sushruta Ayurveda
- Dr Imron Subhan – Consultant & Head of Emergency Medicine, Apollo Hospitals
- Dr. Divyasree P – MBBS, MD – Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy, Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist
- Dr. Annapurna, Founder and Medical Director, Arshi Skin and Hair Clinics
- Dr. Nanda Kishore – BPTH – BPT, MPTH – MPT, Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapy.
- Dr. Chinnababu Sunkavalli M.S., M.Ch (Surgical Oncology), FIAGES, PDCR
- Dr.Suma Prasad – MBBS, DGO, MD – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Infertility Specialist, Laparoscopic Surgeon (Obs & Gyn)
- Dr Pottabathula Vinod Kumar – MBBS, MD PEDIATRICS, FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATOLOGY (PGPN, BOSTON USA)
- Dr. Shankar – Superintendent Fever Hospital, Hyderabad
- Dr. B Lakshmi Divya “MBBS, MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy, Dermatologist, Trichologist
- Dr. Madhu Varanasi – BHMS, Osmania, Homeopathy
- Dr. C. Chandra Sekhar – Vascular & Endo Vascular surgeon, DNB, FIVS, MCH
- Dr. Naresh Dude – MBBS DNB, Consultant Pulmonologist, TX Hospitals
- Dr. Anjaneyulu Reddy – MBBS, MS Orthopedic fellowship
- Dr. Karri Swamy – MBBS, MD, Radiology
- Dr. Linga Raju – Addl Director, Ayush
- Dr.Vijaya Deepika – MD, MBBS, Dermatologist, Trichologist, Cosmetologist
- Dr. Rahul V Chetan – MBBS, MCh – Urology, Urologist
- Dr Maalavika Appasani – MS OBGYN Consultant Aesthetic & Functional Gynaecologist
- Dr. Jalaja Senior – Gynaecologist, Additional Superintendent, King Koti Hospital
- Dr. Hari Priya – Superintendent – Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad
- Dr. N Sudhakar Rao – CONSULTANT ENDOCRINOLOGIST
- Dr Deepthi Devarakonda – MS Gen Surgery, Mch Plastic Surgery Consultant aesthetic and Plastic Surgeon Eternelle Aesthetics
- Dr. P.S.S. Mounika – Emergency medicine
- Ln. Dr. Kommu Shankar Rao – MBBS, Osmania
- Dr. Mohammad Fazalunnisa – MBBS, DGO, Clinical head Hira fertility center
- Dr. Sunitha – Sr Gynaecologist, King Koti Hospital
- Dr. Venkata Subbiah Clinical Psychologist, Errgadda Mental Hospital, Hyderabad
- Dr. Ram Singh – General Surgeon, Osmania Hospital
- Dr. Ravi Kumar – HOD & Prof Dept of Paediatrics Niloufer Hospital
- Dr. Dandepu Baswanandam – BHMS, (OSM) MD Homeo Physician
- Dr. Jay Krishna – RMO Gandhi Hospital
- Dr. Venkat – DMHO, Hyderabad
- Dr. Ramesh – Professor of General Surgeon, Osmania Hospital
- Dr. Muralidar Babi – MBBS MD (CMC Vellore), Assistant professor, Cardiac Rehab Specialist, ESIC Medical College hospital Sanathnagar
- Dr.K.S.Chandra Shekar Reddy – RMO, Deputy Civil Surgeon Fever Hospital, Hyderabad
- Dr. Sowjanya – Sr. Oncologist, MNJ Cancer Hospital
- Dr U. Saikiran – MS Ortho, Sri Gayathri Life Care Multispecialty Hospital, Nizamabad
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.
3 thoughts on “hmtv and The Hans India honored 75 doctors from across the country in the first-of-its-kind 75 Under 75 event in Hyderabad”
Even if the spring breeze blows, people are more than institutions, more than praise비아그라구매.
시알리스는 타다라필 성분의 발기부전 치료제 입니다.
시알리스 구매, 시알리스효과, 부작용, 복용법에 대한 모든 정보.
국내 최저가, 온라인 시알리스전문 스토어 입니다.
시알리스는 타다라필 성분의 발기부전 치료제 입니다.
시알리스 구매, 시알리스효과, 부작용, 복용법에 대한 모든 정보.
국내 최저가, 온라인 시알리스전문 스토어 입니다.